Support Off the Curb While You Shop
If you’re an Amazon shopper, you could be contributing to Off the Curb’s furniture-free-landfill mission with every purchase! The AmazonSmile program allows shoppers to name a charity of their choice, and Amazon donates a percentage of the purchase to that charity. In other words, you get to shop, and we get a donation. It’s a win-win!
Here’s how you can join the program:
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
1. Visit smile.amazon.com.
2. Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com.
3. Search for Off the Curb Inc and select it as your charity.
4. Start shopping! Remember to checkout at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for Off the Curb. Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
1. Open the Amazon Shopping app.
2. Navigate to the main menu (=).
3. Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile”.
4. Select Off the Curb as your charity and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app.
5. Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for Off the Curb. Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.